What's up, ketchup?

So, that Shai Hulud review is the first article I have written in over two years. Additionally, it's actually my first album review since friggin' 2019! It's been way too long, but I'm happy to be writing again! So with all that out of the way, here's some plans for the future:


  • I am currently writing a review of Half Fiction by Discount. I'm almost finished with this, so it should be out within the next couple of days. One of my all time favorites, so I hope my review does it justice. 


  • I would also eventually like to review Spanaway by Seaweed, Dayglo by Love Battery, There's Hope In No Tomorrow by My Pal Trigger, and Discography 2 by Endive. I kinda want to focus on underrated albums that don't get enough appreciation rather than the obvious classics that have been beaten to death.


  • I'd also like to do a review of Yoshi's Story. And yes, I know this is a very well known game, but most reviews tend to be kind of lukewarm, whereas I want to simply discuss why I love it and feel like it doesn't get enough credit.


  • I want to do a little tribute to Scott Steiner, who is one of my personal favorite wrestlers. There can never be too much Big Poppa Pump appreciation!


  • And finally, I'd like to just do a little retrospective on the good old days of Yu-Gi-Oh, from 2002-2005. Just a little piece about my nostalgic memories and random thoughts and such.


Now, anyone who might remember me from Happy Katana or Reasonably Adequate (RIP to both, and also a huge FUCK YOU to Wordpress for locking me out of my accounts and killing my precious websites, so that's why I finally switched to Blogger after more than a decade, in addition to Blogger actually being much easier to use, and holy moly ravioli, this aside turned out to be super long) might also remember that I am incredibly lazy and don't always have the motivation to write even though I love writing, but I would like to get some content out there and eventually make this a respectable website, so let's see if we can get this shit going!

Comments

Popular Posts