Howdy Y'all! 🤠

How y'all doin' tonight? So far, I'm very proud of how Badass Gorilla has been progressing over the couple of weeks. This is actually the most I've written in years. I'm on a friggin' roll! If I keep this up, this might actually turn out to be a somewhat respectable website. So with that in mind, here's a few things I have planned:

  • I am currently writing a review of Spanaway by Seaweed. It's one of my all time favorite albums, and it doesn't get talked about nearly enough. Also a ton of albums I want to review in the future. Expect music related articles to take up a large part of the site's focus. However, I do want to make it clear that I mostly want to discuss lesser known and lesser talked about albums rather than obvious classics that have been beaten to death already.
  • As stated previously, I will also be writing a tribute to Scott Steiner and a retrospective about old school Yu-Gi-Oh. 
  • I would eventually like to write a review of Donkey Kong 64, similar in style to my Yoshi's Island review. It's a game that used to be well liked, but has definitely fallen out of favor. I still love it, and I'd like to argue the merits of DK64.
  • I'd also like to review Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure, which is my personal favorite DB game, and one of my favorite GBA games.
  • Not so much a review, but a look back at Super Mario 64, and how much that game means to me.
  • A retrospective on some of the old plug n' play consoles I own or used to own.
  • And this is a long time from now, but I plan on doing something huge in November related to SydLexia. What do I have in mind? You'll just have to wait and see!

Get it? Got it? Good! So with all that out of the way, I hope y'all enjoy the site, and I'll try to provide articles that you'll enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts